2015년 6월 24일 수요일

Social Networking

Before I watched the social networking screencast. I don't really use social networking service, of course I have facebook ID and check some news for my friends. But I don't upload my story. SNS sometimes made me annoying. there are too many ads. For me it is becoming e-mail. I use e-mail very often however it is hard to find real e-mail from my friends. Anyway, I learned that there are lot of resources if I search it. Learning call is best site I ever met. I can find many useful things. I haven't looked all resources yet. One more thing I found is that Korean learning site. I joined this group, Korean Practice for English Speakers, and I found some interesting site there. Talk To Me in Korean is the name of site. From now on, I will be able to use Social Networking Service quite often. I usually find some resources from the searching tool like naver, daum. But SNS might be more useful than those.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기