2015년 6월 24일 수요일

Reading Reflection # Computer Use in the ESL Classroom

This article is about using computer in the classroom effectively. I agree that using computer in the class makes the lesson more active and variety. Students also like to use computer. I agree that teacher should prepare the computer (turn on, find some pages before the class). Most students are not patient and they want to do something right away. My concern is that most computers are connected an Internet. Most students use computer their home. So they already know how to use it especially games. There is a chance that they could do other things during the class. I teach elementary students and I sometimes use computer to play some games, readings, and grammar study. I teach student privately but sometimes I found they are doing other things when I was not looking at them. When I use computer, I use it end of the class rather than the beginning. Using computer looks more fun to them so they want to spend more time on that. Teacher should know and solve the technical problem. There can be some problem even though teacher has checked everything before the class. So, it is better to know about technical part as well. Using computer in the classroom makes teacher work more harder but students could learn English more fun. Try it!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기