2015년 4월 22일 수요일

Using video resources

Well. Before this class, I used to use videos, web-sites and other activities a lot.

I teach elementary students. I believe that student must study with fun.
However, as time goes by I am getting lazy and hard to use resources including videos. 

From a few days ago, I start to use the youtube before the class because of this class. haha~

It takes time to find some videos and to check whether it's useful or not.

But students likes it. Even though the videos are not fun, they enjoyed and had fun. 

There are a bunch of materials on youtube. But it's little bit tough to find excellent one. Now I am using playlist, I don't have to worry about where the video is. (I used to forget where I found) The more I spend time to search the more I can get useful things a lot. 

Be diligent!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기